Growbag: Grow your future in an Organic way
Green Via Satellite Cocopeat growbags have become a popular choice for multipurpose growing medium for vegetables, fruits & flowers. Our growbags are 100% natural. Growbags are made up of a special blend of coir pith and chips, designed to provide the ideal air to water ratio for hydroponics. Our strict quality control regime ensures that only the best coir products reach our customers. Advantages when using the Cocopeat growbag: rapid initial growth after planting, a nice horizontal rooting through the entire growbag, smooth and uniform drainage. ,Growbags are packed in high density, co-extruded plastic bags, which are UV treated at least a minimum of 2 years. Another advantage is that they are easy to transport before re-hydration and can be stocked for months as they are compressed dry. After growing the cocopeat is useful to turn to other crops or to soil improvement.
Investigation of Plant Research in Made (Netherlands) shows significant advantages when using cocopeat Growbag.
Advantages of our new cocopeat growbag:
- rapid horizontal rooting
- perfect drainage through the coarse coconut chips on the bottom
- less root diseases by less wet roots
- at least the same or sometimes even better yield as compared to rockwool
- to 20% less water consumption compared to rockwool
- saves fertilizers
- Lower production costs With a number to 17,000 (compressed), coir mats in a 40ft container is its transport very efficient and durable. Our Growbags can be custom made as per the requirement of the customer. We make unwashed, washed, buffered growbags with adequate mixture of coco-chips ranging from 30% to 100% coco-chips growbag depending on the needs. The increase in the percentage of chips means increase in air water ratio.